How we can help
Superannuation can be one of your biggest long term investments and taking control of it now can help you get the most out of it later. There are a range of tax effective strategies that you can use to get the most from your super. ES&A can help you put in place the right strategies for you by:
- Finding a super fund that suits your needs;
- Consolidating your super funds into one to potentially save fees;
- Putting in place super strategies to boost your super balance;
- Structuring your super to make sure your beneficiaries are not disadvantaged should you die.
- Providing guidance on self managed super funds.
Considering Opening Your Own Fund?
The number of people setting up their own Self-Managed Super Fund has quadrupled in the last ten years. But whether you should jump on that bandwagon depends on the following:
- Do you want to pay the fees?
- Do you have the skills?
- Do you have the time?
At ES&A we’ll sit down with you, crunch the numbers and ask the hard questions to establish if a self managed super will suit you. We have a mix of clients – some have self managed super funds, others use retail and industry funds and some clients have never used superannuation for their wealth creation. There is no one type fits all when it comes to choosing how to put funds aside for your retirement.