Your Financial Adviser and ES&A Financial Services Pty Ltd.
Collecting your personal information
As stated in the Financial Services Guide, your financial adviser & ES&A Financial Services Pty Ltd who are authorised representative[s] of Consultum Financial Advisers Pty Ltd, an Australian Financial Services Licensee [AFSL no. 230323], collects your personal information. This is done for the purpose of your financial adviser providing you with the financial services that you have requested, managing your financial adviser’s relationship with you and contacting you about products and services in which you may be interested.
Your financial adviser is required under the Corporations Act 2001, Insurance (Agents and Brokers) Act 1984, certain policies issued by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission and its predecessors, Financial Transactions Reports Act 1988 and taxation laws to collect information about you when providing the financial advice that you have requested. If the personal information requested for the provision of the financial advice requested is not provided your financial adviser may not be able to provide the financial advice you have requested or will not be able to provide you with financial advice that is appropriate to your investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
How we manage your personal information
- we need information from an insurer about an insurance application you make through us;
- at your request, we exchange information with your legal or financial advisers or other representatives.
- provide you with the product or service you want;
- manage or administer your product or service;
- verify your identity or protect against fraud; or
- let you know about other products or services that might better meet your financial and lifestyle needs.
- those involved in providing, managing or administering the products or services you have requested, including other advisers, paraplanners and organisations who work with us, including Consultum and other members of the IOOF Group, depending on the financial services and products you have requested;
- insurance providers, superannuation trustees and product providers related to the financial services you have requested;
- professional associations and organisations that help us operate our business, such as those that provide administrative, financial, accounting, insurance, research, legal, strategic advice, auditing, computer or other business services, including our Licensee Consultum and other members of the IOOF Group;
- your representatives, service providers, or other organisations, such as your accountant, solicitor, tax agent, stockbroker or bank;
- organisations involved in a business restructure or a transfer of all or part of the assets of our business; and
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations when required or authorised by law (in some instances these bodies may share it with relevant foreign authorities)
- where you have given your consent.
GENERAL ADVICE WARNING
Any advice on this site is general nature only and has not been tailored to your personal objectives, financial situation and needs. Please seek personal advice prior to acting on this information. Any advice on this website has been prepared without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of that, before acting on the advice, you should consider its appropriateness to you, having regard to your objectives, financial situation or needs.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This website is operated by ES&A Financial Services, ABN 30 373 453 856. We are an authorised representative of Consultum Financial Advisers Pty Ltd, an Australian Financial Services Licensee. These are the terms and conditions for use of this site and access to the information contained on this site. By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- We and our authorising licensee and other members of the IOOF Group of companies:
(a) do not give any warranty or make any representation as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or security of the information contained on this site and as to changes in circumstances after the date of publication that may impact on the accuracy of the information;
(b) may change and update the information from time to time;
(c) make no representation in relation to, and are not responsible in any way, for the content of any other site you access via this site; and
(d) own the copyright in the information on this site.
- Users must not use or reproduce any of the trademarks or other intellectual property appearing on this site.
- Users of this site must not:
(a) do anything to alter or modify the information on this site;
(b) use the material on this site for any purpose other than as a source of information for personal use unless authorised to the contrary;
(c) distribute, copy or otherwise reproduce in any way any of the material available from this site unless it is expressly authorised;
(d) post any material which is defamatory, in breach of copyright, in breach of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or otherwise in any way unlawful or inappropriate.
- Users can print a hard copy of material on this site for their personal use only other than material where this is prohibited by a notice to that effect on this site.
- The information contained on this site is made available to residents of Australia and its territories and is not intended to be a recommendation, offer or invitation to take up securities or to make a decision in respect of any financial product or any other matter.
- We, our authorising licensee and other members of the IOOF Group are not liable in any way to any person for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred as a result of the material contained on this site or from unauthorised access to, or any misuse of this site including, without limitation, any negligence by us.
- All references on this site to "$" or "dollars" are references to Australian currency unless otherwise stated.
- Users of this site agree to indemnify us and other members of the IOOF Group from all liability, cost and expense, (including legal fees) arising directly or indirectly from the use or distribution by any person of material placed on the site by the user or from the alteration, modification of or addition to material on the site by the user.
- We, our authorising licensee and other members of the IOOF group of companies do not endorse and are not responsible for information, feedback, questions or comments placed on this site by third parties. We can reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others in our absolute discretion.
- Links to other sites are provided for your convenience only. Any such links do not constitute or imply endorsement or recommendations of any other company, product or service or any affiliation between us and other organisation (unless otherwise expressly stated).
- You consent to us monitoring your use of this site and agree that we may suspend the operation of this site, or restrict your use of it, at any time and without any further notice to you.
- This site is designed for Australian residents only. Nothing on this website is an offer or a solicitation of an offer to acquire any products or services, by any person or entity outside of Australia.